Raised so far
March 2021 marked 10 years of conflict in Syria and we challenged you to Move for Mercy Corps. Together we walked, run and cycled 154km in 31 days. Thank you to all that took part and everyone who supported them!
154km is the distance between Damascus, Syria and Za’atari Refugee Camp, Jordan - a journey most of us can only imagine making to find safety, but for thousands of Syrians they have had no other option.
Over the last year, COVID-19 has highlighted more than ever the need for community support, so let’s come together, take on the Move for Mercy Corps challenge and show our support for communities around the world.
Our team continues to support hundreds of thousands of people affected by the Syrian crisis each month.
We are delivering food and clean water, improving shelters, supporting families to meet their immediate needs and creating safe spaces for young people after fleeing violence.
So many Syrians want to rebuild their lives and work towards a stronger future for themselves, their communities and their country. With your support, we can continue working together with communities to create a future where everyone can prosper.
1st - 31st March
Anywhere you like, in compliance with current COVID-19 regulations.
Walk, Run or Cycle
Individually, with your household, or virtually team up with others to complete the challenge.
£154 for 154km
- Simon Child just donated £15
- David Chrystal just donated £20
- Jane Grey Isaacson just donated £15.90
- Ross + Ellie just donated £30
- Fin Chesterman just donated £27.56
- Anonymous just donated £67.84
- Richard Alexander just donated £20
- Abdul-Ahad Ali just donated £53
- David Bühlmann just donated £15.90
- Anonymous just donated £3.18
- Anonymous just donated £26
- Lauren just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £64
- David just donated £21.20
- Anonymous just donated £15.90
- Aedan just donated £15.90
- Tove just donated £10.60
- Charles Humphreys just donated £21.20
- Susanne Fuhrmann just donated £60
- Wendy Swan just donated £53